Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Hello everyone! I would like to personally welcome you to the First Person Tech Blog! We are very excited to embark on this "Technological Journey" with you.

My name is Francisco Reyes and I am one of two "co-posters" (like my word ehh?) who will be updating this blog (The other being my partner Monica). I am currently attending California State University, Fullerton as an undergraduate and am majoring in Business Administration. I am what you would call a "technology lover" (if that is even word) who is fascinated by anything and everything that involves innovations in technology.

The focus of this blog is to inform and analyze the different technological marvels that occur in our world everyday while adding in our own 2 cents on what we think of it all. 


One again I would like to thank your reading and stay tuned as our first post will be soon!

1 comment:

  1. should make it about how convenient the new tech is i.e. how it would actually benefit people

    ReplyDelete